I can not believe it! It actually happened, and it isn't just a dream! Brent and I are actually engaged and are actually getting married. The whole thing is still so surreal and unbelievable. I have to keep reminding myself every morning that it isn't a dream, but is a reality. I AM ENGAGED!!! Crazy!!
It is also crazy how many things that I am forced to think about right off the bat. When is the wedding, where will the wedding be, what are our colours, what kind of flowers, who is going to be in the wedding,what is the plan for the honeymoon, where are we going to live in the summer, etc. etc! I wasn't really prepared for so many questions all at once. Never mind, for the past half a year, I have had to keep reminding myself that I was not engaged and not do any pre-engagement-planning. Everything wedding related was off limits. Now, it's all free game! Making the shift in my brain is kind of surreal. Wow! How exciting!
It is amazing how your life can change so dramatically over night. I was wondering what kind of project I was going to take up for the holidays, and all of the sudden, I have an entire wedding to plan! I think that will be a big enough project!
So, this blog is for you. I want to keep you in the loop with my thoughts, questions, plans and ideas and want to also give you the chance to let me know your thoughts. Brent has asked if he can write things too, so he may. Be excited for those posts!
A key feature of this blog is going to be your comments and suggestions. So please comment, suggest, and give your imput. I will need all the help that I can get, and would really appreciate your advice and wisdom. My hope is that you will be involved in this whole journey and so this blog is just one way that we can all make this the best engagement ever!
1 comment:
YAY! I'm so excited for you Sue!
So we have a date. I will let you post the details. It's going to be a flurry of fun and preparations all winter!
Enjoy the snow:)
Post a Comment