Monday, January 5, 2009
It's Booked!!
What a relief! This morning I booked the barn! Basically I was going on faith that they still had it open, and sure enough, my prayers were answered. The Thursday before Christmas, I had called and got all the dates that were available. It took us a few days to decide what would be best, and then when it was concluded, the office had closed for the holidays. There was that one Friday between when I had called to check for availability and the holidays, and that one day was haunting me. But, all the worry was in vein. I called at 8:50 this morning to ensure that I would be the first one at her desk, and I booked it! Wow, what a load off. So it's set! May the 8th, 2009 at Ball's Falls BARN!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment